Built around an agile, superlight Advanced-grade composite frame with a stiff and sturdy aluminum rear triangle, this off-road dream machine does double duty. It’s a fast XC racer with added confidence and control for those rough and rowdy moments on the trail. A combination of its all-new 110mm Maestro rear suspension and a plush 130mm of front suspension gives it supreme descending capabilities that add to its climbing prowess. The 27.5-specific frame features Giant’s OverDrive steerer tube for razor-sharp handling, plus a PowerCore bottom bracket for maximum pedaling stiffness and power transfer.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 110mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Pike RC Solo Air 130mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- RockShox Super Deluxe RT rear shock
- Giant XCT-1 wheels with Sapim Race spokes
- SRAM X1 1x11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes